Our Classic+ anti-colic bottle is designed to keep air away from your baby’s tummy to reduce colic and discomfort, while also minimizing feeding interruptions. As your baby feeds, the valve integrated into the teat flexes to allow air into the bottle to prevent vacuum build up and vents it towards the back of the bottle. The Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle reduces fussing. Babies fed with Philips Avent Anti-colic bottles experienced 60% less fussing at night than babies fed with a competitor’s anti-colic bottle. The teat shape allows secure latch and the ribbed texture helps prevents teat collapse for uninterrupted, comfortable feeding. Our Anti-colic bottle has few parts for quick and simple assembly. The unique bottle shape makes this bottle easy to hold and grip in any direction. With its wide neck and rounded corners, our bottle is easy to clean quickly and thoroughly. The ease of cleaning helps to ensure more hygienic feeding. Our Anti-colic bottle is designed to prevent leakage whilst feeding, for a truly enjoyable feeding experience. Mix and match our breast pump, bottle and cup parts, and create the product that works for you, when you need it! The Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle range offers different teat flow rates to keep up with your baby’s growth and is made of BPA-free material (PP). Remember that age indications are approximate as babies develop at different rates. All teats are available in twin packs: Newborn, Slow, Medium, Fast and Variable Flow, and thick feed.
• Anti-colic valve proven to reduce colic and discomfort
• 60% less fussing at night, than babies fed with a competitor’s anti-colic bottle
• Ribbed texture prevents collapse for uninterrupted feeding
• Easy to hold and leak-free design for an enjoyable feeding experience
• Compatible range from breastfeeding to cup and different teat flow rates available
• This Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle is made of BPA-free material (PP